Do you want traffic to your website? Of course you do. There are multiple ways to get traffic, but what are they going to do once they get there? What reason do they have for coming back to your site over and over again? Call it a newsletter, thought of the day, or a daily tip; it’s a blog. Here are 10 awesome reasons for you to blog for your business:
- A blog forces you to constantly keep current in your profession. You have to actively learn on a regular basis so you can impart your knowledge and teach your visitors.
- Blogging is a very tiny cost vs. the huge benefit you will gain. It is one of the most cost effective ways to market your business.
- You can reach some amazing people with your words, and if you are consistent they will not only get to know you, you will get to know them.
- It allows you to help others through a free exchange of information. It’s an amazing feeling knowing that you are actively helping others.
- Your prospects can “shop you” and feel more comfortable getting to know you before they even meet you. Your prospects will be reminded of you every time they see your posts.
- Once those prospects become customers, your blog becomes a reminder to them of what you offer.
- Over time you become an authority in your profession. Some bloggers have become very high profile individuals.
- Millions of people on various social media outlets are looking for you and what you have to teach them. You have to get it in a form that they can see it and find you. Consistency is key!
- Blogging will sharpen your communication skills. As this is happening you will become much more creative.
- Most importantly, you get to share your passion. And when you share your passion you will find out how fun it is to blog.
reason excuse for not blogging? What can I do to help you overcome that?